- an individual, specially if employed, is protected by law (RA 7742) to be covered by Pag-IBIG. Employers are mandated to provide a counterpart to match the employees' monthly contribution
- Pag-IBIG, as an income generating government owned & controlled corporation, returns a 70% minimum portion of its (net) income back to its members (active & inactive) in form of dividend earnings, pro rated to the member's overall savings.
- the Fund will assist the legal beneficiaries, in time of the the member's death, an additional death aid of P6000 (maximum) on top of returning the member's total savings
- while active, the member gets to borrow a portion of his/her savings (60%; 70%; 80%, depending on the members' length of membership) during times of need, through the Fund's short-term loan program.
- also, whilst active, a member may maximixe his/her privilege by borrowing a material amount to own a lot or a house (whether a purchase, construction of a residential unit, even a renovation, or refinancing of an updated currently mortgaged property).
To qualify with Pag-IBIG's Housing Loan program, one must be have at least contributed 24 monthly contributions (2 years)- advance payment accepted.
If you wish to be a member and you are not one yet, or if you wish to reactivate from your previous registration/ contributions remittance, feel free to call me or visit our office at
Marketing & Enforcement Division
Pag-IBIG FUND Davao Branch
G/F Pryce Tower Condo., Pryce Business Park
JPLaurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City
(082) 2228055; 2275827